Obstacle course racing (OCR) is a sport in which a competitor, traveling on foot, must overcome various physical challenges that are in the form of obstacles
About The OCR Association Ireland (OCRA Ireland)
OCRA Ireland (Obstacle Course Racing Association Ireland) is a non profit organisation which was created to promote and advance the sport of Obstacle Course Racing in Ireland. View our Board Members
– An association with members
– 7 board members
– Coordinators: Members with specific knowledge and experience
– Members both individual members and event members
– BenefactorsVision and mission:
We want to ensure that obstacle course racing (Ocr) is
– Promote and develope the sport within Ireland and globally through our association with OCR European Alliance and OCR WC.
– Promote safety by facilitating minimum standards and ground rules.
– The care and organization, or supervising the organisation, of race series, training programs, and activities.
– Managing/directing championships, competitions, and providing guidance for participant preparation.
– Attracting benefactors and sponsors
– Recognition of the sport at National Level – Sport Council of Ireland.